The role of the club public relations committee is to develop and execute a plan to tell the public about Rotary and promote the club’s service projects and activities. Having strong public relations ensures that communities around the world know that Rotary is a credible organization that meets real needs. When a Rotary club has a positive public image, current members are motivated to be active and prospective members are eager to join.
The responsibilities of the club public relations committee are summarized here:
- Develop committee goals to achieve the club’s public relations goals for the coming year.
- Become familiar with RI public relations resources.
- Create awareness of club activities and projects among club members, media, and the community.
- Understand the components of public relations that will help you promote Rotary to the community.
- Know Rotary’s key messages and be able to use them when speaking in public.
- Work with the club membership committee to support their recruitment efforts.
No updates at the moment, Log in!
No projects at the moment, Log in!