The role of the committee is to lead the club’s service initiatives and to help develop and implement educational, humanitarian, and vocational service projects that benefit the local community and communities in other countries.
A summary of the responsibilities of the club service projects committee are:
- Develop committee goals to achieve club service project goals for the coming year.
- Conduct service projects that include needs assessments, planning, and evaluation.
- Identify opportunities for signature projects that will increase your club’s recognition in the community.
- Work with other organizations, volunteers, and committee members to maximize the impact of your projects.
- Lead efforts to raise funds for projects.
- Understand liability issues that affect your club projects and activities.
- Work with the club public relations committee to promote service projects.
- Reach out to clubs locally and internationally for partnership, fellowship, service, and volunteer activities.
No updates at the moment, Log in!
No projects at the moment, Log in!