The role of the club administration committee is to conduct activities associated with the effective operation of the club. It is only through efficient club operations that a Rotary club can provide service to its community, retain members, and develop leaders for the club, district, and Rotary International.
The responsibilities of the club administration committee are summarized below:
- Develop committee goals to help achieve the club’s annual goals.
- Organize regular and special programs.
- Manage club member communications and maintain the club website and social media sites.
- Promote fellowship among club members.
- Help the club secretary track club attendance.
- Conduct any other activities associated with the effective operation of the club.
No updates at the moment, Log in!
No projects at the moment, Log in!