The role of the club administration committee is to conduct activities associated with the effective operation of the club. It is only through efficient club operations that a Rotary club can provide service to its community, retain members, and develop leaders for the club, district, and Rotary International.
The responsibilities of the club administration committee are summarized below:
- Develop committee goals to help achieve the club’s annual goals.
- Organize regular and special programs.
- Manage club member communications and maintain the club website and social media sites.
- Promote fellowship among club members.
- Help the club secretary track club attendance.
- Conduct any other activities associated with the effective operation of the club.
No updates at the moment, Log in!
No projects at the moment, Log in!
You must be logged in to post a comment.